0. This raffle is open internationally. The mechanics in this post are for international users. Users based in the Philippines, please click here.
1. Each donation of USD 5 (five American dollars) is the equivalent of one (1) raffle entry. There is no limit to the amount of raffle entries you can earn, so the more you give, the more chances you get of winning.
2. Make your donation directly to UNICEF Philippines via Paypal only.
2a. To make the donation, log into your Paypal and click Send Money. Set the currency to US dollars and input the amount you wish to donate. Select that you are paying for goods and services. Send the money to firstname.lastname@example.org. These same instructions can be found on UNICEF Philippines’ Typhoon Yolanda Emergency Response Page.
3. Send a screenshot of your Paypal transaction that shows the amount you sent to email@example.com, along with the following details:
Email Subject: UNICEF RAFFLE INTERNATIONAL - [LAST NAME, FIRST NAME]
Facebook URL: (write N/A if not applicable)
Tumblr URL: (write N/A if not applicable)
Telephone Number: (Home/Cellphone, please specify)
Total Donation in US Dollar:
This step is crucial for your entry to be acknowledged.
4. I will reply to your email to acknowledge your entry/ies, and assign you a raffle number. This number will be based on the chronological receipt of your message as it appears in my inbox. All entries will be replied to and acknowledged. If and only if you do not receive a response within forty-eight (48) hours, please resend your email.
5. The accepting of raffle entries will close on December 13 2013, Friday, 11:59pm. Any entries received after this time will not be counted for the raffle draw.
5a. The aforementioned time is based on the Philippine timezone. Please see here for details and do the necessary conversion.
6. A winner will be selected via random.org. The winner will be posted here on this blog on or before December 15 2013, Sunday.
6a. The aforementioned time is based on the Philippine timezone. Please see here for details and do the necessary conversion.
7. Once the winner is selected, I will coordinate with the winner in private about how the prize will be sent. I will post status updates here about how that process is going here on this blog as well.