Hello! I’m Nix, a graphic artist from the Philippines. I’ll be offering half body illustrations (single character only) in exchange for donations to Philippine Red Cross in order to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan. The damage has been devastating, and everyone has been doing what they can to help. This is my contribution.
All you have to do is donate 25USD or 1100PhP (or more, if you’re feeling generous!) to Philippine Red Cross. There are several ways to donate! Send your proof of payment (screenshot/photo of your receipt) to email@example.com along with your request.
But before doing so, please check my commission status to check for available slots. If there are slots available, email away!
Thank you so much and if you won’t be requesting or donating, please help spread the word. :)
Thank you to my friends Trisha and Demi for inspiring me to do this. ♥
The ever awesome Nix has opened commissions for a cause! There are still slots available! Grab this opportunity now, guys! :D
Hi everyone! :)
I want to try and raise some money to help the people that were affected by Typhoon Haiyan so I’m opening up half body sketch commissions! Above is an example of what the product would look like. Each one is $10 and if you pay an extra dollar, I’ll add shading. If you want two characters together, it’ll be $15.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!! Please title it “Commission”!
I heard that a good place to donate is NAFCON but if you want me to send the money to another organization just let me know
Reblogs are appreciated :)
Jovaline is also open for Typhoon Relief Commissions!
if you’re open for commissions to help out too, let me know and I’ll feature you on this post!!
Totally taking a page out of the fabulous Erica's book, and opening a few slots for quick $5 half body sketch commissions ($10 for a couple) to raise some money for Typhoon Haiyan disaster relief in the Philippines.
In terms of sketch quality, you can expect something along these lines: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
I’ll do anything SFW with a reference or sufficient description.
If anyone’s interested feel free to hit me up at my email: arielle.jovellanos[at]gmail.com. I’m gonna be doing these throughout the week but general turnaround time should be by the end of Sunday at the latest.
The very talented Anj (propertyoftheuchiha) has opened 5 face up slots in order to encourage donations for the victims of super typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan. Her works are amazing! This is your chance to get a face up from her! All proceeds will go to the Philippine Red Cross. Please read the details below (taken from her Flickr):
Sorry for the short notice, but I’ve decided to open my services suddenly to help the current situation of my country.
Only applicable to everyone OUTSIDE the Philippines, please!
Please read the banner for full perks!!! ^_^
If you would like a faceup slot, PM me here or on
Den of Angels
@ November 15, 12pm PST (Philippine Standard Time)
Only 5 slots this time. Sorry. u3u
70USD per faceup slot.
First 5 pms will be accepted and notified!
I will inform you on the terms of payment via PM, and if you’re okay with it, you may send me your doll’s head as soon as you like! To give you an idea of “payment terms” - all proceeds will go to the Philippine Red Cross.
Here is their donation page.
10USD qualifies as 1 raffle entry.
So a faceup slot gets you 7!
Not bad right?
If you don’t want a faceup slot, but want to help the Philippines, please visit this Trisha’s Tumblrfor more details!
Thank you very much. :)
Please spread the word! :D
We are five artists who would like to extend as much help as we can to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan which devastated the Visayas region of Philippines last week. Hoping that by doing something we love, we would be able raise more than what we can actually give by ourselves. :)
Here’s how it goes. By donating 30$ (or PhP1300) to the Philippine Red Cross, you will get 5 cute chibi drawings from Karla, Mookie, Savy, Shei and Demi. You can also commission us individually by donating 7$ (Php300). But please take note that we can only accept 5 slots for individual commissions and Savy is not open for individual commissions.
Package commissions are automatically accepted so you can make your donation without our approval, but individual commissions will require confirmation first so don’t pay just yet! Email Demi at email@example.com to inquire about individual artists’ slots.
Ready to donate and get drawings from us? The Philippine Red Cross offers a lot of ways to accept donations. Paypal donation is open to those interested who are overseas. While those who are currently in the Philippines can deposit their donations to the Philippine Red Cross account on any bank listed at their page.
Here is the simple requirement: An email with a copy of your paypal donation receipt (or a copy of your bank deposit slip) is needed to confirm the donation. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your art requests. Remember when requesting: Nothing your momma wouldn’t approve of!
Please support us and spread the word~
Hey guys : ) I am going to do an outfit or a grab bag with all profits going to Philippines for the disaster relief. Would anyone be interested?
I am still not sure what it will be but I want to help, even if it’s $200 or so.
I’ll dedicate a day or two from my busy schedule to raise as much as I can. So if you want a quick commission, here is your chance.
Or you can grab the Headband grab bag from my shop and I will donate all profit <3
Thank you so much for being kind! ; A ; ) This is really inspiring. ♥
A Public Service Announcement from Star☆Danced
AN INTERNATIONAL DOLL RAFFLE FOR THE FILIPINO VICTIMS OF TYPHOON HAIYAN
Typhoon Haiyan, also known as Typhoon Yolanda, is the the world’s strongest tropical cyclone to ever hit land. It made landfall in the Philippines early last Friday, November 8 2013. The super typhoon with the international name Haiyan has left an unspeakable amount of devastation in its wake. The most recent news from the Department of Social Welfare and Development estimates a total of 9.5 million people affected by the typhoon, either by loss of property, livelihood, or loved ones, a number of the country’s poorest provinces ravaged directly by the typhoon.
My name is Trisha Descallar, and I am a BJD owner and enthusiast based in Manila, Philippines. My part of the country was not too terribly affected by the typhoon, but I am still, nonetheless, affected by the plight of my countrymen in the Eastern Visayas region.
In 2011, Typhoon Sendong hit my country, dumping one month’s worth of rain in just one night on Northern Mindanao. I was already very active in my local BJD community then, and decided to go out on a limb and combine my hobby and my desire to help in order to raise funds for relief operations. Utilizing the power of my friends and social media, that little endeavor of mine managed to raise $332 or P14,445, which was promptly turned over to Simbahan Lingkod ng Bayan, a Jesuit organization based in my school, the Ateneo de Manila University.
Now, it is 2013, and I would like to once again appeal to the generosity of my friends in the doll hobby.
DONATE TO TYPHOON YOLANDA RELIEF OPERATIONS AND GET THE CHANCE TO WIN EITHER A MYSTIC KIDS 1/4 BJD OR A LUTS TINY DELF OF YOUR CHOICE!!!
0. This raffle is open internationally. The mechanics in this post are for international users. Users from the Philippines, please click here.
1. Each donation of USD 10 (ten American dollars) is the equivalent of one (1) raffle entry. There is no limit to the amount of raffle entries you can earn, so the more you give, the more chances you get of winning.
2. Make your donation directly to the Philippine Red Cross via Paypal only. Their Paypal donation page can be found here.
3. Send a screenshot of your Paypal donation receipt along with the confirmation number to email@example.com, along with the following details:
Email Subject: DOLL RAFFLE DONATION INTERNATIONAL - [LAST NAME, FIRST NAME]
Facebook URL: (write N/A if not applicable)
Tumblr URL: (write N/A if not applicable)
Doll of Choice:
This step is crucial for your entry to be acknowledged.
4. I will reply to your email to acknowledge your entry/ies, and assign you a raffle number. This number will be based on the chronological receipt of your message as it appears in my inbox. All entries will be replied to and acknowledged.
5. The accepting of raffle entries will close on December 13 2013, Friday, 11:59pm. Any entries received after this time will not be counted for the raffle draw.
5a. The aforementioned time is based on the Philippine timezone. Please see here for details and do the necessary conversion.
6. A winner will be selected via random.org. The winner will be posted here on this blog on or before December 15 2013, Sunday.
6a. The aforementioned time is based on the Philippine timezone. Please see here for details and do the necessary conversion.
7. I will coordinate with the winner in private about how the prize will be ordered and received. I will post status updates here about how that process is going here on this blog as well.
1. The winner of the raffle can choose either one (1) Mystic Kids 1/4 or one (1) Luts Tiny Delf. Only one (1) winner will be chosen and only one (1) doll will be won.
2. The Mystic Kids 1/4 will be ordered from Alice’s Collections and the Luts Tiny Delf will be ordered from Luts.
3. The choices available for the Mystic Kids 1/4 are as follows: Victor, Caroline, Evelyn, Francis, Gene, Illy, Lillian, Natalia, and Sean. If the winner wants a Mystic Kids 1/4, these are the only choices available for the prize.
3a. The resin colors available for the Mystic Kids 1/4 are as follows: Normal Pink, Normal Yellow, White. If the winner wants a Mystic Kids 1/4, these are the only choices available for the prize.
4. The choices available for the Luts Tiny Delf are as follows: Hansel, Gretel, Louis, Alice, Peter, and Dorothy. If a winner wants a Luts Tiny Delf, these are the only choices available for the prize.
4a. The resin colors available for the Luts Tiny Delf are as follows: Real Skin Normal, Real Skin White, Real Skin Brown. If a winner wants a Luts Tiny Delf, these are the only choices available for the prize.
5. The raffle prize is only valid for the dolls mentioned in #3 and #4. The raffle prize is non-transferable and is not convertible to cash.
6. The raffle prize is absolutely only for the blank head and doll body. This does not include any options such as faceups, body blushing, clothes, special resin colors, and the like.
6a. The winner, however, can choose to add the difference for these extra options. This will be discussed with the winner once the winner is chosen.
7. The raffle prize does not include the cost of international shipping. The winner will shoulder the cost of shipping from the doll company to the winner.
7a. The raffle prize also does not include the customs fee or taxes that the postal system of the winner’s country will impose on that package. The winner will shoulder whatever taxes or fees that the package may entail.
Please help me spread the word by reblogging this post or sharing about it on Facebook. More entries means more money raised for the relief operations of the Philippine Red Cross, which will make both me and you very happy, a more entries means more chances for you to win a doll of your choice for a fraction of the cost, which will make you very happy. Everybody wins!
Updating my followers on Trisha’s fundraising project! It is now open internationally. :)