It’s giveaway time!
To celebrate Dorset’s 6th anniversary, and 600 followers on this blog, I’m having a little giveaway!
The prize is a $70 gift voucher for bjd clothing from my store. I make clothing for bjds of various sizes, from YoSD boys and girls, right up to EID girls.
- One like and one reblog per person. Multiple reblogs don’t show up, so it’s a waste of time, and you don’t want to annoy your followers with spamming!
- Anyone can enter. You do not have to be following me, but if someone who is following me wins, I will chuck in something special in their package as a thank you for putting up with me.
- Shipping is extra. This is just a gift voucher for my items. If you spend under the $70 and want to use the rest for shipping I’m happy to do that, but if you spend the whole $70, then shipping is extra.
- Giveaway ends at noon, March 15th Australian EDST. So you have 10 days! Winners will be notified by their ask box, and will have 24 hours to reply. Please make sure your ask box is open, because if it isn’t I will simply redraw the winner.
And I think that’s it! Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years, and who sticks around following this crazy blog!
BLOGGED: Anniversary Giveaway!!!
HOLY COW! I can’t believe that it’s already been a year since I’m Catching Fireflies started! It feels like it was just yesterday when I began blogging. Time flies really fast when you’re having fun!
I would like to thank all of you lovely readers by hosting my first ever GIVEAWAY! I’ve decided to give away THREE items – one BJD item, one fashion item and one art item – since BJDs, fashion and art is what I’m Catching Fireflies is all about.
So just what exactly are up for grabs? (see photo above)
1. Your choice of any one (1) BJD wig from LUTS!
2. Retro Style Ring Suite from Romwe!
3. The Walk Home Postcard Set by Valerie Chua!
AWESOME RIGHT? WANNA JOIN? HERE’S HOW!
1. Follow I’m Catching Fireflies on Google Connect or Bloglovin.
2. Like I’m Catching Fireflies on Facebook.
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, or reblog this Tumblr post.
4. Comment on this post with your Name, Email, a screenshot or link as proof of Steps 1-3, and specify whether you’re a BJD owner or not.
There will be THREE winners for this giveaway (one for each prize). You may post multiple times on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Each extra post=1 more entry for you! However, make sure to set your posts as public otherwise they won’t count. For every extra post you make, please leave another comment here to make it easier for me to keep track.
This giveaway is open to both local and international readers. The winners will be selected via Random.org. Results will be announced on Monday, January 28, 2013. Good luck!!!
Happy Anniversary on your blog, Kass! * w * )/
Hello everyone! Finally, the time you’ve been waiting for. My modest giveaway for MSD sized dolls (will hopefully do other sizes in the future).
- One winner will be receiving an outfit made by the friendly and talented Crystine of Crystine Creations. The outfit includes the hoodie pictured as well as a set of leggings and legwarmers. For a similar listing where you can find more information, please check here. (Please note that this Etsy listing will NOT be included in the prize and is merely here for the similarities and sizing reference).
- Also included is a miniature journal/sketchbook and set of 6 miniature pencils from the lovelies at Pete & Nordica. (Please note that the picture of the journal with the doll is for reference purposes only and the actual notebook you’ll receive is the black and white one).
- Only reblogs count as an entry, not likes (you may, of course, still like the post). Multiple reblogs will not count (as they do not show up).
- You do not have to follow me, though it would of course be nice of you to do so. I may hold more of these in the future.
- You may be of any age, from any country, but I must stress that if you live outside of the USA, I will ask you to split shipping costs with me unless they are very minimal. (I can’t imagine they will be a lot unless to somewhere like Australia).
- The winner MUST have their ask box open and must contact me within 48 hours of notification of winning or I will choose the next person.
- Winner will be chosen via a random generator.
- Contest ends December 31st.
- Please don’t hesitate to send me an ask if you have any questions! I am doing this as a thank you for all of my great followers and as a belated Christmas present.
- Pictures (other than my ‘proof’) are from their respective owners and are simply used as reference for the contest. If anyone should wish me to take down or remove their pictures please contact me privately!
- Good luck, everyone!
To all of our amazing followers:
We’ve opened our Etsy shop today! To celebrate this and to spread the word we are holding a reblogging contest! The prize? One item of your choice available in our shop, for free! Shipping is included of course (unless you live in a place where they need to deliver it by dragon or submarine). Custom items also count, we’re only opening once \o/
- Reblog this entry between right now and Sunday, 17th of June, 3 PM Central Time / 10 PM GMT.
- One of you will be randomly chosen as the winner.
- We will ship your chosen item on Monday, 18th of June.
- Reblogging once is enough, but liking it won’t count, sorry.
- You can pick any item you like under €10, which most of our stuff is ;p
We will contact the winner through their Tumblr inbox, so stay tuned this Sunday!
Above are just a couple of items we have available, so be sure to check out our Etsy shop too :D
~ Petesy & Nordica
It would be more than perfect to have those colored pencils and notebook for my future baby girl! * w * ) Definitely gonna be watching out for more from this amazing shop! ♥
It’s give away time! I got these cuties from a dealer at an anime convention; They’re not Alpacasso, but they’re still pretty cute, aren’t they? This give away is for both Alpacas (white and orange). Here are the rules:
- Reblog once per day; Likes do not count
- You do not have to follow me to win
- International participants are welcome!*
- Give away will end Monday, June 18th 6PM PST
Entrants may reblog only once per day, but they may reblog as many days they’d like until the end of the give away. The winner will be decided through a random number generator. They must also be comfortable with sending me their address for shipping. Have no fear, I will not do anything insidious with this information. ;) Best of luck~!
* I’m happy to ship globally, but given the high price of international shipping, I will be sending the alpacas through Airmail. If you’d like me to use Priority, I must ask that we evenly split the shipping cost.
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS * Q * ) ♥